Thursday, October 26, 2023

Create 2D Explainer Video Or 2D App Explainer Video











About:

★★ Welcome to my 2d App explainer Explainer Animation video service.★★

Are you looking to increase your sales, engage customers and more conversion? you are in the right place. We offer premium quality 2D animation video service.

I will not only create app explainer video but any kind of 2d explainer of videos.

What you will get?

 

★ High quality engaging 2d explainer video

★ Scene creation and custom characters

★ Professional voice over with background music 

★ Full HD at 1080p.

 

Why chose me? 

 

★ On time fast delivery.

★ Full-time Fiverr freelancer available 24/7

★ Unlimited revisions. ( Note: revisions does not apply to script/voice over changes unless mistake done by artist )

★ 100% customer satisfaction. 

★ Friendly communication. 

★  Inbox me if you want to see my previous work.

What I need to get started?

Provide me with your

★Logo

★ Script  

★ URL

 

I can also create Explainer Videos in French , Spanish and

Portuguese .

 

Please message me before order for custom storyboard.

Please message me if you want to see my portfolio. I have hide it .

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment